Sunday, May 12, 2013

Why You are Being Governed by Your Inferiors

 

Why You are Being Governed by Your Inferiors

Written on Saturday, May 11, 2013 by Jan Morgan

 

936490_428167993946452_293778852_n

During a recent speech I delivered in Orlando Florida, I made the statement that “Americans are so busy living the American Dream, we are losing it.”

I am amazed at how many people I meet who are clueless about what is going on in this country. They are so busy, so wrapped up in their own personal lives, they do not know that there are cracks in the foundation that supports this country and there are forces dedicated to hammering away at those cracks daily in order to eventually bring America down.

I met a new neighbor a few weeks ago who is a perfect example of this “sticking the head in the sand” mentality. During our small talk, when he asked what I do for a living, I explained that I was in the TRUTH business. I told him I was once a mainstream television anchor/reporter who became disgusted with the leftwing bias of the business and now, own my own media company. He proceeded to tell me something I have heard hundreds of times before….. that he did not watch the news because there was too much negativity . It brought him down.

I asked him if he read or utilized another outlet for gaining information about what was going on in the world around him. He said he chose not to access any news sources because it was just too stressful.

I let him know ignoring the news was not going to isolate him from the stress that is about to come when changes taking place in the transformation of this country hits his pocketbook. He said he would worry about that when it happened…
I wonder if he is worrying yet… as his money is becoming less valuable by the day.

I wrote this article in response to all the people I meet who tell me they refuse to watch the news, read it, or make any effort to gain knowledge about what is going on in this country. They don’t want to hear about the negative developments and certainly are not getting involved in the process to repair the damage.

Living in a state of blissful ignorance is not only foolish, it is irresponsible and inexcusable. The growing number of people who live in this state of blissful ignorance, are the reason America is being destroyed from within.

The penalty of refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
Jefferson said, all that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to remain silent.
I say, “All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to remain IGNORANT AND SILENT.

Please read this and share it with the American deadbeats..
Apathy is truly America’s greatest threat. -© 2013 JAN MORGAN



Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/articles/why-you-are-being-governed-by-your-inferiors/#ixzz2T2vYt6Ov

 

No comments:

Post a Comment